Model Structures and Styles
1. The Wind Before the Storm. paragraphs 10-13... this memory paragraph helps us understand a different side of Andres's dad. vivid memory... At the end of the paragraph there is a different tone.
2. Verb change to make the scene immediate, live. Still vivid details. paragraph 15
3. Overall organize is unique -- not chronological, not cause effect....
4. Room description -- which demonstrates/shows Andrews personality.
5. tight thematic conection between title and climax and conclusion ("shouldered"
6. opening paragraph - no back story, no "in the history of mankind"...